Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Castaway's

MY Current Favorite would be the Castaways Crab Cakes
I love his corn bread muffins too. I could make a meal off of them!
All of you that live in Alabama, if you come for a visit, I will treat you to Castaways! SEE YOU SOON!

Fried Green Beans Spinach/Shrimp Dip With Toasted Pita Bread
These are some of my favorite things that my brother has at his restaurant.

Have you ever had Fried Green Beans? His are better than TGIFridays for sure!


They are easy to make too. You fry them like you fry squash! The secret is in the sauce you dip them in. I can't give that away. You will just have to go try it yourself and see if you can figure out the recipe! Or ask the Chef!

So if you live in NC and you HAVE NOT been to Castaways yet... let me know. We will go!

Monday nights the appetizers are 1/2 off!
Tuesday Nights are 1/2 price Oysters
Wednesday nights Full pound of Peel & Eat Shrimp for 1/2 pound price
Thursday Nights are LIVE MUSIC and SUSHI

They even have food for those of you land lovers.
Great Steaks, Grilled Chicken & A Kid Friendly Kids menu too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails