Sunday, September 24, 2006

Beef Tips


This is my Mom's recipe. And I made it the other day & it was soooo good!!!









Beef tips or a roast
garlic
onion (chopped)
1 large or 2 small cans of cream of mushroom soup
1 cup of water
rice or potatoes
1 packet of gravy mix (option)

You can buy the tips or do as I did and I bought a roast on sale and cubed it myself. I cut mine into about 1" to 1 1/2" chunks or cubes. I put those in my crock pot with some chopped garlic (I buy it already chopped in a jar), use garlic salt or garlic powder instead if you like. Just use the seasoning you guys like. I then added 1 large or 2 small cans of cream of mushroom soup (you can use cream of chicken instead or 1 of each)that I mixed with 1 cup of water. Pour this over your roast. It will look like there isn't enough liquid in the pot but your beef is full of fluid and it will cook out and make more gravy on its own. I then chopped a onion and put that in there. Salt and pepper . Also add the gravy mix too. I let mine cook for 8 hours. It all depends on your crockpot. Serve it over rice or mashed potatoes. I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

dana said...

Lovin the new look!!

Vickie said...

The blog looks so cute!!

Jenny said...

That dish looks really really good. Cozy food!

PS I love the look of The Recipe Place!

Related Posts with Thumbnails