Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Quick Chicken Pot Pie

Here's another one from Jamie.

Whenever my in-laws come to town, I am expected to
cook! So I came up with this quick recipe the last
time they were in town. It turned out really, really
good and it was so quick and easy I thought I would
pass it on. Quick, easy, simple. We all went back
for seconds and there was absolutely no left-overs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You need:

(2 cans) Swanson's 98% Fat-free Chicken [OR] 4 boiled
chicken breasts, cubed
(1 pkg) Chicken Gravy
(1 can) Veg-all
(1 can) Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
Shredded Cheese

1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
2. Mix up chicken gravy package with wet ingredients
indicated (doesn't have to be cooked or thickened). 3.
Drain chicken (if using canned) and veg-all. Pour
chicken & veg-all in casserole dish. Then pour chicken
gravy over top of it.
4. Sprinkle cheese on top, if desired. I recommend
sharp cheddar if you do the cheese!
5. Unroll crescent rolls on top of cheese.
6. Melt some margarine and add garlic salt, then
poured it over the top of the dough.
7. Bake until golden brown (should be time indicated
on crescent rolls).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails