Sunday, July 15, 2012

Corn Casserole


I found this recipe on Pinterest....Isn't that were all recipes come from nowadays? :) It's from the website "Pennies on a Platter." I made it tonight & we really enjoyed it. I think it's a great dish to take to family gatherings. And it's super easy!



(photo courtesy of Pennies on a Platter)

1 (15 1/4 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 (14 3/4 oz) can cream-style corn
1 (8 oz) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar

Preheat oven to 350˚F.  Grease a 9- by 13-inch baking dish or large casserole dish.

Mix together the corn, Jiffy, sour cream and butter in a large bowl.  Stir in the cheese.  Pour into the prepared pan.  Bake for 55 minutes, or until golden brown and set.  Let stand 5 minutes before serving.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh my gosh!! I made this same thing last week and it was amazing and so easy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails