Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Zesty Lemon Love Cake

Today on my 9th wedding anniversary, I put together a quick cake with some ingredients I had in the cabinet. It is super tasty!



1 box of Duncan Hines Lemon Supreme Mix
1 box of Jello lemon pudding mix
Lemon zest


Make the cake mix as directed on box, plus add the pudding mix & zest from half of a lemon.
Bake as directed.

Let cool.

Icing:
2 cans of Betty Crocker Whipped Cream Cheese Icing
Juice from 1 lemon & other half of the zest

Fold together, until blended well.

If you are doing a layer cake, then use 2 cans of frosting. If a sheet cake, just go with one. Depends on the amount of frosting you like.

After cake is cool, frost it & enjoy!

I keep the cake in the refrigerated. It seems to be better chilled.

1 comment:

Carry Grace said...

I love lemon, this sounds wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails