Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baked Spaghetti

(This recipe is so versatile. I wanted spaghetti, but not the standard kind we all love. I started pulling things out of the fridge and this is what I came up with. My noodles were actually leftover frozen ones, my veggies were cut up and frozen too, so that made it easy too. You could also make with chicken instead of beef.)

1 pound of hamburger meat
jar of Spaghetti sauce
noodles
onions
peppers
garlic salt or fresh garlic
canned or fresh mushrooms
black olives
Cream cheese
Sour Cream
Cottage Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
Mozzarella cheese
tablespoon of butter

Preheat oven 425
Cook Noodles, drain, add butter.
Brown the meat, drain.
Sauté, the onions, peppers, garlic, black olives and mushrooms
Add meat and sauce to the mix.

In a separate container take soften cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream and Parmesan cheese and mix together.

Spray dish with pam, and layer your noodles first, then your cream cheese mixture, then add the meat/sauce mix. Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese (or whatever you have!) and the cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.

Feeds 6 adults

My family loved this. Even the little ones ate it! There was just enough left over for my husband to carry to work.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a good 'throw together' meal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails