Monday, August 27, 2007

Toaster Oven Chicken


I did it! I cooked chicken in my toaster oven! And it turned out so good.

I used defrosted chicken, I had 3 boneless skinless chicken breast. I made a pouch out of aluminum foil to put the chicken in. I then cut the chicken up into random pieces. And seasoned them with minced garlic, dried cilantro, salt, pepper & a fresh squeezed lime. Sealed up the pouch & cooked in my toaster oven on Turbo (not sure what your settings are) for 10 minutes. I opened the pouch up & separated the pieces, since they were kind of cooking together, in the juices. I left the pouch open & cooked another 8 minutes on Turbo. Took the chicken out of the pouch, & placed them on the already aluminum foil covered rack & cooked another 8 minutes. Really you know when chicken is done, so cook it until done.

We ate ours with tortillas, rice, salsa & sour cream....It's what was on the fridge! Hahaha

But you can of course season the chicken anyway you want. It wasn't chewy, or rubbery. It was just like I baked it in a normal oven, with no the mess. I had next to zero clean up.

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Burp! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails