Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Greek Seasoning


This stuff is great!
Cavender's seasoning is as distinctive in the foods of today as those prepared for the feasts of the ancient Greeks. Excellent on steaks, chops, roasts, meat loaf, chicken, fish, turkey, hamburgers, seafood's, and wild game. Use in all cooked vegetables, gravies, soups, stews, casseroles, eggs, poultry dressing and vegetable juices.
My sweet mother in law introduced me to this wonderful seasoning. I will post her "Greek Pasta Salad" recipe soon! Its so good!

4 comments:

Mel said...

We use this stuff ALL the time~!!

It is what Lee puts on his shrimp when he makes it and what I use on my fish.

~Crystal~ said...

I haven't tried this stuff before. But it does sound good. I may have to give it a try.

Jamie said...

I use this on chicken and especially on steak! Yum! So good!

Unknown said...

where do you get it Staci?

Related Posts with Thumbnails