Monday, June 11, 2007

~It's Official~

I am now an official member of the recipe blog! Thank you Crystal and Jamie for letting me be a part. I love having all the recipes online. I can look them up at any time and throw out all the printed sheets and hand written recipes that people have given me over the years.
My goal is to place some of my favorite all time recipes on here to share with others, as well as challenge you to put some "family" recipes from your own books online. My grandmother is the best cook I know- next to her would be my mother-in-law. I want to keep a collection of all the things they have taught me about cooking and learn as much as I can from all of you!
Take time to submit recipes when you can! This is a great resource! Use it!

And special thanks to Crystal for creating the blog and keeping it up for all of us to enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails