Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Chocolate Cookie Bark




I saw these in the Kraft Food & Family magazine & knew that I wanted to make them. I gave them a trail run tonight, because these are what I am going to take to my family Christmas party. They turned out perfectly & are super easy. Plus they are a bit addictive once they are done. Also they are a treat that you can play with & make all different variations.



1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
(I used the Wal-mart semi-sweet Chocolate chips)
1 pkg. (6 squares) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate
(I used the Wal-mart white Choco chips)
2 Tbsp. peanut butter
10 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies



PLACE semi-sweet chocolate and white chocolate in separate medium microwaveable bowls. Microwave until completely melted, following directions on package. Add peanut butter to white chocolate; stir until well blended. Crumble half the cookies over chocolate in each bowl; mix well.

DROP spoonfuls of the chocolate mixtures onto wax paper-covered baking sheet, alternating the colors of the chocolates. Cut through chocolate mixtures several times with knife for marble effect.

REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until firm. Break into 14 pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.

You can GO---->HERE to watch a video of how they are made, just in case!

2 comments:

dana said...

Awesome, I am going to make these for our cookie exchange... easy and yummy!!

Natalie said...

These are so incredibly delicious!
A coworker made them and brought them into the office, and well....my diet may be done for, but WHAT a way to go! Haha! :-p

Related Posts with Thumbnails