Monday, August 28, 2006

Recipe Feedback













Another one from Jamie.
I tried the recipe (Tater Tot Bake) that I found for Tiffany last
night! I did make a few minor adjustments to the
recipe. Instead of chopping up an onion and cooking
it in the meat, I seasoned it with onion salt. Also
instead of cream of mushroom, I did cheddar cheese
soup. Everything else was the same. I used frozen
tater tots, cause I didn't want thawed ones to get
soggy before cooking. I thought it was pretty darn
good, and all of my men cleaned their plates! The
only thing I'll do differently next time, is add a
little sour cream to the soup mixture! Just because.

I served it with corn on the cob, salad, and rolls.

1 comment:

dana said...

I had made it the other nite, and it was yummy but I was the only one who liked it. Sigh, my hubby and kids are afraid to eat anything new even though Aaron complains we always have the same things

Related Posts with Thumbnails