Friday, July 07, 2006

Summer Pasta Salad

Robin sent us this new recipe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 lb. pasta ( pick your shape - I like Rotini)
1 large Red, green or orange Bell Pepper, chunked
2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced into quarters
2 containers grape tomatoes, sliced in half
handful of green onions chopped
1 cup cauliflower, chopped
1 cup broccoli, chopped
Lg. Wishbone Italian dressing

Cut up all veggies into bite size pieces. Cook pasta about 7-8 minutes, drain and cool. (I use cold water if I'm in a hurry) Add to veggies and then pour on the entire bottle of wishbone dressing. Mix and chill at least 2 hours. Mix again and serve. Very Yummy and perfect for a hot summer day with grilled foods.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought of adding in broccoli or cauliflower! I will try that. Thanks!!! I sometimes add in those teeny tiny cocktail shrimps.

Mel said...

5:01 AM!!!!

dana said...

I have had this salad, but with motzerella cheese chunks, and without cauliflower. I am going to make this for Emma's birthday party.

Related Posts with Thumbnails