Thursday, June 15, 2006

Recipe Feedback

I tonight I made the Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce. We ate it with Chicken that I had cooked in the crockpot. I took the chicken, shredded it & mixed it into the sauce. We ate it over Fettuccine noodles. And let me just say.....WOW!!! Every bite we were saying "That's amazing." If you like Alfredo sauce, you have got to give this a try. I promise you will not be disappointed. Plus if you decide to make it with chicken, doing the crockpot thing really makes it easy. Even with shrimp it would be a quick meal.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Sounds deliscious. :)

I got to your blog through Renee, she visited my food blog.
I am Portuguese so I have a lot of recipes that I post on my blog, along with weekly menus etc. Come by and visit anytime :)
http://fullbellies.blogspot.com

Sandra :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails