Thursday, May 25, 2006

Crystal's Chicken & Rice

This is my recipe & Staci named it that after I shared it with her.
Just note, when I cook I cook BIG. We eat leftovers & you can always freeze stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 package of boneless skinless chicken breast (the flash frozen kind or whatever you like).
1 large can of cream of mushroom soup
Spoon full of minced garlic or some garlic salt
Salt & Pepper
Instant rice

Put ALL ingredients, except the rice in the crockpot on high. Also use the soup can & fill it with water, be sure the chicken is covered. Cook it all day or until the chicken is done. Add rice when you are almost ready to eat. You may have to add some more water, so it isn't dry. You can leave the chicken whole. But I normally take it out as the rice is cooking & shed the chicken. You may want to add some more salt & pepper now too. Mix it all together & it's so delicious!

I normally make a pot of green beans with bacon....My favorite thing!!! And some yeast rolls with honeybutter on top. This is one of my favorite meals to make. OH & don't forget the sweet tea! Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Staci said...

I'm gald you posted this! I wanted to ask you to post it because I want to cook it this weekend. My mom and I both call it Crystal's Chicken...

Staci said...

I made this yummy chicken and rice last night! It was a hit at the cook house!

Related Posts with Thumbnails