Thursday, April 29, 2010

Triple Cheese Stuffed Manicotti

I used the recipe off the back of the Ronco Mancotti box :) lol

I have a family of 3 adults and 3 kids so I use...

2 boxes of mancotti
2 15oz container of ricotta cheese
6 cups mozzarella
2/3 cup of parmesan cheese (grated)
2 eggs
1 BIG can of spaghetti sauce
Optional: add spinach to the stuffing

Preheat over to 350. Cook manicotti as directed. Meanwhile, combine ricotta, 3 cups of mozzarella, parmesan and egg; mix well. Cover the baking dish with sauce. Stuff the mancotti. Place the stuffed mancotti is baking dish close together. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Uncover; top with remaining mozzarella and bake 5 more minutes :)

Sometimes the stuffing part can get messy and frustrating... I put my stuffing into a ziplock bag and cut the corner... sometimes it works easier and sometimes it causes more frustration and I end up just tearing noodle open, add the stuff and fold them back ;) lol

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails