Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Renee's Chicken Salad


This is my Aunt Renee's chicken salad recipe.


Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Boiled eggs, one for each chicken breast
Dill relish
Onion powder
Pepper
Hellmann's mayonnaise

Cook chicken in crock pot (add salt so that chicken is seasoned while cooking); chop while still very warm. Chop eggs finely in food processor. Mix all ingredients until consistency of your liking. Don't add more salt until mixed thoroughly as dill relish is salty. Enjoy.


***I took frozen chicken tenderloins & boiled them with a little bit of water, s&p & minced garlic. I also added some garlic salt to the other ingredients.
And I chopped the chicken along with the eggs in the food processor.
We ate the salad on small rolls, I bought from the deli.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

those look yummy... thats one of my favorite little treats at showers

Related Posts with Thumbnails