Monday, June 19, 2006

Black Bean Enchiladas

Here's a recipe from Anna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 cans black beans (Ranch Style brand are the best..I've tried several)
tortillas (any size, just affects how many you make..)
enchilada sauce (I use Old El Paso, but any works fine..About 2 small cans, or one big one)
Mexican blend cheese

Wrap up the beans & lots of cheese in the tortillas, I usually end up making around 4 to 5. I make them big. Place them in a greased glass baking dish. ( I use a 9X9, but you can really use whatever you have) Cover completely with the enchilada sauce. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 min...Remove from oven & cover with lots of cheese....Continue baking for another 10 min. until melted & bubbly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope they turn out good for anyone who tries them! They are my husbands favorite, and so so easy! Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails