Sunday, May 28, 2006

Mexican Hamburgers

Vickie (my Mom) has sent in this recipe.

These are very good and alot of fun!!

Cook you hamburger patties like you like them. Add a little of taco seasoning to your meat before you make your patties if you like. I made mine plan with only garlic and season salt.
Serve them on the BIG flour tortillas.

Toppings:
Shredded cheese
Chopped or sliced onion
Salsa
Shredded lettuce or lettuce leaves
Sour Cream
What ever you like on a taco!

Lay out your tortilla, place your pattie in the center of one end of tortilla and start dressing it with all you like on your taco. Be careful with how much you put on it because remember you have to fold this thing up and you have to be able to get it in your mouth. After you have dressed it, fold over one side then the bottom and then the other side. These are so stinkin' good and fun. Have lots of napkins because they are messy.

Let me know when you're having these and I'll be over to help you eat them. I'll bring Daniel with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails